We are honored to have some great clients and projects lined up for 2018 and would like to expand our team. We are looking to hire a full time marketing assistant to support us with client projects, our branding and marketing, and two festivals we are planning. Please send us your information if you are interested in applying.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Our agency is looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our energetic team and assist us with client engagements. The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Director and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. The successful candidate will assist in the development of marketing campaigns, track existing marketing campaigns, and report on results. Our agency currently manages three blogs for Visit Annapolis and is looking for a dedicated marketing assistant to support with the management of these blogs, and specifically, their social media accounts.
- Assist in creating, executing, and reporting on multichannel advertising campaigns.
- Assist with the development of the blog strategy and editorial plan for Visit Annapolis, including outreach to bloggers and businesses, posting blogs to the websites, and promoting through social channels.
- Daily review and management of our client’s social media accounts.
- Assist our PR Director with outreach to media/influencers and projects as needed.
- Assist Marketing Manager with digital ad placement, social media advertising, and print advertising.
- Support team with creative design projects (display ads, print ads, social sharing elements, and website graphics).
- Attend local events/meetings as required by client projects.
- Website review and content management
- Support Symmetry with company branding and marketing projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing or advertising.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Graphic design experience (Adobe suite). •
- Experience with WordPress CMS.
- Experience managing social media accounts.
Office hours are 9-5 in the Annapolis Office, Monday through Friday
Hours are flexibility based on meetings, etc.
- 12-Month contract with option for full time employment.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Care is not currently provided.
Please send us your contact info and resume.